Do you have someone in your life who makes you feel crazy? Someone who chips away at your self-confidence? You may be the victim of emotional abuse. Emotional abuse doesn’t always include screaming matches. It can be a lot more subtle. So subtle that you don’t know it’s happening. Click here to read about gaslighting!
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Love Me Now | Life 2.0 | Eve Reiland
- Democrats push to update school immunization schedule over objections from antivaxxers, GOP – Virginia Mercury
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Dear Me: A Letter To My 16-Year-Old Self | Life 2.0