Do you have someone in your life who makes you feel crazy? Someone who chips away at your self-confidence? You may be the victim of emotional abuse. Emotional abuse doesn’t always include screaming matches. It can be a lot more subtle. So subtle that you don’t know it’s happening. Click here to read about gaslighting!
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- As Seen On Facebook | How Long Before Scientists Realize Some Basic Facts About Autistics? – Âûtistic News Feed
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings | Bored Panda
- Royal commission on disability hears of abuse, bullying of school students, on day one | 7NEWS.com.au