Do you have someone in your life who makes you feel crazy? Someone who chips away at your self-confidence? You may be the victim of emotional abuse. Emotional abuse doesn’t always include screaming matches. It can be a lot more subtle. So subtle that you don’t know it’s happening. Click here to read about gaslighting!
– Divergent News & Notes –
- As Seen On Facebook | Meme: Why Do Autistics Drive Electric Cars? | Fierce Autie
- Dan Olmsted & Age of Autism | Wikipedia
- Age of Autism financial documents, are they taking in less money? | Left Brain Right Brain
- Judge Rotenberg Center « Lydia X. Z. Brown
- AutismOne throws their support behind the Geiers in “Autism Science Digest” | Left Brain Right Brain | Circa June 2011