It seemed virtually inevitable that I would be thrown out of AutismOne, a yearly conference that has been accused of being a hive of anti-vaccine sentiments, bad science, scaremongering and worthless products. The conference has, after all, ejected several science bloggers who have previously attended, as well as a Chicago Tribune journalist, a filmmaker, and a representative from the California Department of Public Health. Also, I did not have a press pass.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop and Dr. Jen Gunter’s Fight for Truth | Bitch Media
- Clinic ‘advises bleach to cure autism’ | News | The Times
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History: Roby Mitchell
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History and Autism One Guest Quack 2020: James B. Adams
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History: Andrew Wakefeild