Enter Marianne Williamson and Jessica Biel. If you promote false information about vaccines that might cause children to face unnecessary risks, you’re not a vaccine skeptic. You’re anti-vaccine. And if you deny a mountain of evidence that counters your views, you’re a conspiracy theorist.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Would You Trust Your Child With This Anti-Vax Ex-Doctor?
- Mumps Cases Hit Decade High In England In The Wake Of Anti-Vaxxer Misinformation | IFLScience
- Fierce Autie: Autismone 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Monique Andrews
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Fierce Autie: AutismOne 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Alphaeus Allick