“This is a type of bullying by the teachers,” said Desiree Perez, whose son just completed sixth grade at Normandin Middle School in New Bedford.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Whistleblower Alleges Medicare Fraud At Iconic Seattle-Based Health Plan | California Healthline
- In Hamburg, ‘Gesundheit’ Means More Than A Wish For Good Health | California Healthline
- Sen. Grassley Questions UVA Health On Findings From Kaiser Health News Investigation | California Healthline
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Democrats Do Drugs (Prices) | California Healthline
- ‘Fear Of Falling’: How Hospitals Do Even More Harm By Keeping Patients In Bed | California Healthline