Autistics are very tolerant and very adaptable.
The question being “why should they have to be very anything?”.
If your perspective says otherwise – perhaps you should listen and learn from the autistic perspective.
Imagine the anxiety, the exhausting alertness, the traumas and impacts, the sense of loss for autistics doing ‘double-duty’ every single day:
- trying to tolerate others and the way things are established to suit others — without any reciprocity from those others
- trying to live life to suit others while masking how we really are or wish to be — without any reciprocity from those others.
— posted by John Greally
John Greally (NZ)
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- As Seen On Facebook | How Long Before Scientists Realize Some Basic Facts About Autistics? – Âûtistic News Feed
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project