(6-16-19) A day doesn’t go by when I don’t think of my father, Elmer, who died in 2015 at age 94. During his final year of life, he suffered from dementia that robbed him from me and ultimately led to a lack of a will to live. My father was my hero, mentor, avid supporter,Click to continue…
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com