As a direct support professional in behavioral health, I am sickened and overwhelmed at the thought of parents of autistic children giving them bleach to try and “cure” their autism. Having children of my own with no disabilities in their way, I can’t imagine walking in the shoes of the parents who have children with physical and mental disabilities. However, I get to be involved with autistic residents who truly warm my heart and make me smile with a love that is warm and humbling.
– BS & The Quackery –
- As Seen On Facebook | How to abuse Autistics and make a $$$ empire at the same time | Eve Reiland
- Scientology plan for Gateshead building set for approval – BBC News
- Unvaccinated Little Girl Nearly Dies from Tetanus After Fall Outside | Katie Joy
- Can Probiotics and Parasites Help Treat Autism? – The Atlantic
- Israeli court orders parents to vaccinate son against tetanus