Editor’s Note: Heather is non-autistic but a fierce advocate and fellow neurodivergent person. Sophie and Her Bully Before I begin, this blog may be very triggering for autistics who have been bullied at school. This is, however, an essential share for many parents of autistic children about respecting their child’s privacy, so please share. The Christmas holidays went far too fast. […]
– Culture & Community –
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- “Jewish Neurodivergent Pride” by fierceautie | Redbubble
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%