A case of measles has been detected in a Quebec City hospital for the first time since 2015, health officials confirmed.
A middle-aged adult contracted the virus during a trip to Asia and went to the Hotel-Dieu Hospital emergency room on May 30 and 31 while contagious, the director of the regional health authority said.
Authorities are now trying to find anyone who was in contact with the patient between May 24 and June 1.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Samoa Observer | Boy recovering from cancer dies to measles
- ‘One Giant Pediatric Measles Ward’: A Samoan Hospital Is Overwhelmed
- Anti-Vaxxers Want People To Stop Calling Them Anti-Vaxxers
- Internet Mocks Anti-Vaccination Group Complaining That ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ Label is ‘Derogatory’ – Sputnik International