A case of measles has been detected in a Quebec City hospital for the first time since 2015, health officials confirmed.
A middle-aged adult contracted the virus during a trip to Asia and went to the Hotel-Dieu Hospital emergency room on May 30 and 31 while contagious, the director of the regional health authority said.
Authorities are now trying to find anyone who was in contact with the patient between May 24 and June 1.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- Top Israeli immunologist accused of promoting antivaccine views | Science | AAAS
- Are anti-vaxxers meeting with your MLA?
- Anti-vaxxers accuse cancer patient of causing his own illness