A case of measles has been detected in a Quebec City hospital for the first time since 2015, health officials confirmed.
A middle-aged adult contracted the virus during a trip to Asia and went to the Hotel-Dieu Hospital emergency room on May 30 and 31 while contagious, the director of the regional health authority said.
Authorities are now trying to find anyone who was in contact with the patient between May 24 and June 1.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop and Dr. Jen Gunter’s Fight for Truth | Bitch Media
- Clinic ‘advises bleach to cure autism’ | News | The Times
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History: Roby Mitchell
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History and Autism One Guest Quack 2020: James B. Adams
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History: Andrew Wakefeild