A case of measles has been detected in a Quebec City hospital for the first time since 2015, health officials confirmed.
A middle-aged adult contracted the virus during a trip to Asia and went to the Hotel-Dieu Hospital emergency room on May 30 and 31 while contagious, the director of the regional health authority said.
Authorities are now trying to find anyone who was in contact with the patient between May 24 and June 1.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Dan Olmsted & Age of Autism | Wikipedia
- AutismOne throws their support behind the Geiers in “Autism Science Digest” | Left Brain Right Brain | Circa June 2011
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Anti-Vaxxers Suit To Stop Religious Exemption Law Denied [POLL] | Bedford, NY Patch
- Anti-Vaxxers Fail to Block New York Law Eliminating Religious Exemptions to Vaccine Requirements