Early European explorers left the continent with visions of gardens in their heads: The Garden of Eden, the Garden of the Hesperides, and other mythic realms of abundance, ease, and endless repose.
– Special Interests –
- Great Metal Albums of 1985(4): Manowar- Hail to England | 80smetalman’s Blog
- I Bought a Lot of Notebooks…(and What I Use Them For) – CrankyAutistic
- Women Who Draw: Explore an Open Directory That Showcases the Work of 2,700 Female Illustrators | Open Culture
- An Interactive Map of Odysseus’ 10-Year Journey in Homer’s Odyssey | Open Culture
- F/F Sapphic Book Recommendations! – CrankyAutistic