Evan’s father, Derek Dowdey, has filed suit against the school district and sheriff’s office because of the incident at Osceola Middle School in Seminole, which he said has left his autistic son traumatized and in fear of authority figures, according to a story in the Tampa Bay Times.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- I’m New In The Psych Ward | Life 2.0
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.