At a time when vaccination standards have been thrust into the spotlight by Senate Bill 276 and remain a point of national fixation, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s recent comments are deeper than political pandering to a target demographic. The remarks represent more than an everyday gaffe. They are outright irresponsible and emblematic of how policymakers and public health agents have responded to the anti-vaccination movement.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Anti-Vaxxers Suit To Stop Religious Exemption Law Denied [POLL] | Bedford, NY Patch
- Anti-Vaxxers Fail to Block New York Law Eliminating Religious Exemptions to Vaccine Requirements
- Unvaccinated Little Girl Nearly Dies from Tetanus After Fall Outside | Katie Joy
- Can Probiotics and Parasites Help Treat Autism? – The Atlantic