At a time when vaccination standards have been thrust into the spotlight by Senate Bill 276 and remain a point of national fixation, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s recent comments are deeper than political pandering to a target demographic. The remarks represent more than an everyday gaffe. They are outright irresponsible and emblematic of how policymakers and public health agents have responded to the anti-vaccination movement.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Measles making a deadly comeback across Africa – Los Angeles Times
- Facebook removes groups promoting fake cures after BI investigation – Business Insider
- Religious vaccine objections can’t be traced to biblical sources, scholars say | CBC News
- Scholars say religious vaccine objections can’t be traced to Biblical sources | CTV News
- Meet the Teen Fighting Back Against Anti-Vaccine Propaganda