At a time when vaccination standards have been thrust into the spotlight by Senate Bill 276 and remain a point of national fixation, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s recent comments are deeper than political pandering to a target demographic. The remarks represent more than an everyday gaffe. They are outright irresponsible and emblematic of how policymakers and public health agents have responded to the anti-vaccination movement.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- German Police Investigate Bleach Peddler Kerri Rivera | Fiona O'Leary
- How Donald Trump became an anti-vaxxer – Insider
- Mumps outbreak hits hundreds of students across UK after a fall in children having MMR vaccine – The Union Journal
- Mumps cases treble affecting thousands as medics warn of ‘dangerous’ misinformation – Mirror Online
- Mumps outbreak linked to anti-vax campaigns since the 90s