Childhood cases of autism have increased significantly in the past decade. However, it remains a disorder without a found cure. But many parents are resorting to misinformation on social media in an attempt to “cure” their children of the disorder.…
– Divergent News & Notes –
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: Things Left Unsaid: “I Am Autism” 10 Years Later
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: I’m The Parent of a “Severe” Autistic Teen. I Oppose the National Council on Severe Autism.
- How a first responder says MDMA helped him get past PTSD | abc10.com
- Vaccination exemptions rising in Polk County – News – The Ledger – Lakeland, FL
- Buttigieg: Increase in autism diagnoses due to more people coming ‘out of the shadows’ | TheHill