Disability rights and pro-life groups adhere to the same basic principle—that humans have inherent dignity based on who they are, not what they can do. But they don’t always recognize their common ground.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Whistleblower Alleges Medicare Fraud At Iconic Seattle-Based Health Plan | California Healthline
- In Hamburg, ‘Gesundheit’ Means More Than A Wish For Good Health | California Healthline
- Sen. Grassley Questions UVA Health On Findings From Kaiser Health News Investigation | California Healthline
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Democrats Do Drugs (Prices) | California Healthline
- ‘Fear Of Falling’: How Hospitals Do Even More Harm By Keeping Patients In Bed | California Healthline