The state of Maine has joined California, West Virginia, and Mississippi in barring the use of religious and philosophical exemptions to opt out of school immunization requirements.
Source: New Maine Law Ends Non-Medical Excuses for Avoiding Vaccination
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Autism: A Real Epidemic Or Better Counting? | Part 2 Of A Series
- Deaths at Scientology drug treatment program Narconon bring investigation | Aug. 16, 2012
- Autism and Childhood Vaccines Hearing Testimony: John Upledger | April 6, 2000
- Autism and Childhood Vaccines Hearing Testimony: Mary Megson | April 6, 2000
- Autism and Childhood Vaccines Hearing Testimony: Michael Goldberg | April 6, 2000