The Genesis II Church of Health and Healing plans to hold a ceremony on Saturday that they claim cures 95% of all illnesses.
– BS & The Quackery –
- As Seen On Twitter | My favourite email ever 😀 | Emma Dalmayne
- Why Does William Shatner Bully Autistic People?
- Anti-Vax Mom Asks For Prayers After Daughter Is Vaccinated. Internet Responds In Predictable Fashion | IFLScience
- Mom of Three Dies 5 Months After Contracting Measles | CafeMom
- It’s a strange world, after all: Orac vs. The Shat and fake news over…Autism Speaks? | ScienceBlogs | Circa April 6, 2017.