A Palm Beach County mom has made it her mission to stop dangerous myths about how to cure autism, something that has no medical cure. She’s gotten help from some of the big technology companies, who have said they are cracking down on medical misinformation.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Archived | Rolling Stone: Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates the government cover-up of a mercury/autism scandal | Circa Posted Jun 20, 2005
- Facebook You Suck! … Still Profiting From Autistic Abuse via the Antivaxxer BleachCult Sponsored Quack Ads | Eve Reiland
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Thriving on Social Media During the Pandemic
- Anti-Vaxxer Groups Growing On Facebook And Instagram In Coronavirus Pandemic
- AWN condemns TikTok “Autism Challenge”