A Palm Beach County mom has made it her mission to stop dangerous myths about how to cure autism, something that has no medical cure. She’s gotten help from some of the big technology companies, who have said they are cracking down on medical misinformation.
– BS & The Quackery –
- As Seen On Twitter | My favourite email ever 😀 | Emma Dalmayne
- Why Does William Shatner Bully Autistic People?
- Anti-Vax Mom Asks For Prayers After Daughter Is Vaccinated. Internet Responds In Predictable Fashion | IFLScience
- Mom of Three Dies 5 Months After Contracting Measles | CafeMom
- It’s a strange world, after all: Orac vs. The Shat and fake news over…Autism Speaks? | ScienceBlogs | Circa April 6, 2017.