Amanda Siegler, Melissa Eaton and Emma Dalmayne have exposed the #BleachCult here in America. Jenny McCarthy gets called out for her AutismOne quack cures conference peddling happening today in Chicago.
Stop the ABUSE! #BanAutisticCures
More Stories About The #BleachCult
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- Nearly half of Americans take health and fitness advice from social media influencers, survey finds | Daily Mail Online
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Parents Are Poisoning Their Kids With Bleach To ‘Cure’ Autism
- Disinformation and vaccine hesitancy grips Ukraine – Coda Story
- ‘Ex-Vaxxers’ Speak Out Against New Regulations – The Santa Barbara Independent | Nope, #AntiVaxxers You Be.
- Preventing Measles Outbreaks in a Vaccine Hesitant World | Medpage Today
- Mum whose baby nearly died after catching measles from unvaccinated child hounded by ‘anti-vaxxer’ trolls
- Andrew Wakefield was struck off after his anti-MMR ‘science’ – but now he has millionaire lifestyle | Daily Mail Online
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Bleacher Exposed: Robertas Butkus