YES, right now, Jenny and friends are sharing how to ‘heal’ their autistic kids – recover them — with bleach, turpentine, chelation, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, zappin the kids brains and so on.
These facebook groups being busted out are because of her work with Kerri Rivera — and others like her — to ‘heal autistic people’ – from the scientology drop out, who created his own new religion, Jim Humble.
That’s right, this is our autistic help. These are the ‘cures’ and ‘recovery’ programs they pushed (DAN! doctors included) on parents and taught them to abuse their children in the name of ‘healing’ them. Taught them to ignore distress signs of the child being harmed, and see them as the ‘bleach working.’
Remember who brought us this bullshit.
Remember who made bank off of this bullshit.
Stories from the #BleachCult
- Autistic Voices Worldwide: From Autistic Burnout And Suffering To Autistic Poetry & More | October 6, 2021
- Podcast | Wake. Bake. Caffeinate: Autistic Conversion Therapy & Legislation Without Representation | Eve Reiland
- Autism Society of America: Pseudoscience, Quackery And Autistic Conversion Therapy Origins #AutisticHistory
- Coronavirus: Vendors exposed selling bleach as remedy
- It took moms to hack the COVID quacks
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa May 27, 2012
- Unlicensed medical ‘cures’ are flourishing in closed Facebook groups, where cancer treatments — and even surgery — are sold beyond the reach of the law | Circa October 18, 2019
- ‘You have no authority over us’: Church leader, sons jailed for insisting chemical’s power to heal trumps laws of the state
- Snapshot | Google alerts – autism | Circa October 28, 2011
- Fundraiser by Bradley Austin : Help a Father protect autistic sons from MMS
- State Health Department Warns About Fake Treatments For COVID-19 | Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa March 10, 2015
- Facebook, Twitter must do more to stop anti-vaxxer COVID-19 lies: GPs
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- Anti-vaccination group sues Facebook over fact-checking program – The Verge
- Jenny McCarthy’s Warrior Spirit | Oprah.com | Circa September 24, 2008
- GcMAF advocate Amanda Jewell returned to Facebook despite ban – Business Insider
- Then & Now: “Autism Community” Advocacy Vs “Autistic Community” Advocacy | Eve Reiland
- A 5-year-old boy dies in Argentina who was given chlorine dioxide by his parents against the coronavirus | Time24 News
- Snapshot | Google alerts – autism | Circa May 11, 2009