YES, right now, Jenny and friends are sharing how to ‘heal’ their autistic kids – recover them — with bleach, turpentine, chelation, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, zappin the kids brains and so on.
These facebook groups being busted out are because of her work with Kerri Rivera — and others like her — to ‘heal autistic people’ – from the scientology drop out, who created his own new religion, Jim Humble.
That’s right, this is our autistic help. These are the ‘cures’ and ‘recovery’ programs they pushed (DAN! doctors included) on parents and taught them to abuse their children in the name of ‘healing’ them. Taught them to ignore distress signs of the child being harmed, and see them as the ‘bleach working.’
Remember who brought us this bullshit.
Remember who made bank off of this bullshit.
Stories from the #BleachCult
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures
- Samoa Observer | Boy recovering from cancer dies to measles
- Anti-vaxxer group says the label is ‘derogatory’ so Twitter roasted them with some hilarious new names – GOOD
- Facebook let anti-vaxxers run rampant with misinformation ads, because money | Daily Stock Dish
- Measles Outbreak Kills Dozens Of Kids On Samoa And Infects Thousands More | KRCU
- Marianas Variety – All eyes on Samoa as measles epidemic worsens
- Kids in Samoa Are Dying of Measles at a Terrifying Rate – VICE
- The 9 most dangerous health myths debunked in 2019, from drinking bleach to vaping, Business Insider – Business Insider Singapore
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the single leading source of anti-vax ads on Facebook | Ars Technica
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Child Abuse: EXPOSED! Marrissa Donnell
- Mumps on the rise as people share discredited research online
- Changing hearts and minds | The BMJ
- FDA warns ‘miracle solution’ is just bleach | 13newsnow.com
- ‘I’m going to bash the autism out of your kids’ – Mother ‘living in fear’ after threatening call – Independent.ie
- Anti-vaxxer Penrith Panthers WAG sparks fury with $2000 ‘wellness’ program
- Grennon from Genesis 2 Cult not giving a damn and recommending MMS bleach to someone on blood thinners | Emma Dalmayne
- Two Groups Finance Over Half Of Facebook’s Anti-Vax Ads – SkyStatement
- YouTube bans videos promoting MMS bleach ‘cure’ after BI investigation – Business Insider
- “Know More About Drugs” Billboard Campaign Funded By Prominent Scientologist | Circa Sept 2019
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post