What the hell? Teaching kids to be a victim with a smile? Teach them how to tone-police each other and call it a ‘kindness movement?’
WTF, this is beyond me. Did folks who’ve never been bullied in their life create this campaign? utter BS.
Is this what non-activists call activism? *ostriches*
Smile and tone-police is not a real kindness. Telling bullied children and people to be kind is utter trash.
Yeah, we’ve got a culture problem.
This is not a solution. FFS, teach your kids how to manage and live and cope and … don’t set them up to be victims with a smile.
Beating Bullying With Kindness
Williston School Starts “Be Kind” Project
Eve Reiland (US)
- I’m grateful for the parents who are working hard against ingrained systems of myth and belief about Autism here. | Eve Reiland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | Now that the bleachers preachers are exposed, and preventable diseases spread, Jenny McCarthy decides to dash | Eve Reiland
- See how this Autistic Child Exploitation News Cycle Works? … | Eve Reiland
– Activists & Advocates –
- As Seen On Facebook | BLEACH witch Rivera behind organised harassment… | Fiona O’leary
- As Seen On Facebook | Kerri Rivera Plans Attack Against Autistic Activists, Fiona O’Leary, Emma Dalmayne, Amanda Siegler, Melissa Eaton & More | Emma Dalmayne
- As Seen On Facebook | Applegate we will not stand for quackery and fake cures. | Fierce Autie
- (PDF) Evidence of increased PTSD symptoms in autistics exposed to applied behavior analysis
- Training by Repetition Actually Prevents Learning for Those With Autism