You can’t tell the story of today’s anti-vaccine — or “vaccine hesitant”— movement without telling a story of technology and social media. Part 3 of our “Infectious” series looks at the spread of anti-vaccine messaging online and how the Internet and social media have made it possible for vaccine-related misinformation and hoaxes to reach further and faster than ever before.
– BS & The Quackery –
- California Vaccine Bill Amended To Appease Governor | California Healthline
- Have You Been Harmed by Scientology? Reach Out for Legal Help Now! – The Scientology Money Project
- Texas Fears Lax Vaccine Laws Means a Measles Outbreak Looms – Citizen Truth
- CDC Issues Travel Warning to Stop Spread of Measles | Katie Joy
- As Seen On Facebook |Letter to Kerri Rivera: You may try to intimidate me. It will not work. | Amanda Seigler