You can’t tell the story of today’s anti-vaccine — or “vaccine hesitant”— movement without telling a story of technology and social media. Part 3 of our “Infectious” series looks at the spread of anti-vaccine messaging online and how the Internet and social media have made it possible for vaccine-related misinformation and hoaxes to reach further and faster than ever before.
– BS & The Quackery –
- As Seen On Twitter | My favourite email ever 😀 | Emma Dalmayne
- Why Does William Shatner Bully Autistic People?
- Anti-Vax Mom Asks For Prayers After Daughter Is Vaccinated. Internet Responds In Predictable Fashion | IFLScience
- Mom of Three Dies 5 Months After Contracting Measles | CafeMom
- It’s a strange world, after all: Orac vs. The Shat and fake news over…Autism Speaks? | ScienceBlogs | Circa April 6, 2017.