You can’t tell the story of today’s anti-vaccine — or “vaccine hesitant”— movement without telling a story of technology and social media. Part 3 of our “Infectious” series looks at the spread of anti-vaccine messaging online and how the Internet and social media have made it possible for vaccine-related misinformation and hoaxes to reach further and faster than ever before.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!
- Facebook let anti-vaxxers run rampant with misinformation ads, because money | Daily Stock Dish
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the single leading source of anti-vax ads on Facebook | Ars Technica
- Samoa measles: Death toll rises, schools closed, travel restricted – The Washington Post
- Parents in Samoa are burying their children, who have died from measles. Please vaccinate your kids. | Editorials | lancasteronline.com