Issaquah High School was closed Thursday so staff members’ immunization statuses could be confirmed after a person who was infected with measles spent multiple days at the school while contagious. In a letter sent home to parents by Seattle & King County Public Health, officials said the infected patient was at the campus between May 6 and 9. The person was not yet aware they had the measles when they visited the campus.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Malta is not immune to measles, or ignorance
- MEASLES SHOCK: One in 10 Swindon primary school pupils not protected from disease | Swindon Advertiser
- Dodgy doc ‘blamed’ for UK measles rise and his bizarre relationship with Elle MacPherson – World News – Mirror Online
- Blow for vaccination law foes — Advocates: Punish other NYPD in Garners death — NYC welfare numbers drop – POLITICO
- FDA Warns People Not to Ingest Mineral Solution for Cancer Treatment