Issaquah High School was closed Thursday so staff members’ immunization statuses could be confirmed after a person who was infected with measles spent multiple days at the school while contagious. In a letter sent home to parents by Seattle & King County Public Health, officials said the infected patient was at the campus between May 6 and 9. The person was not yet aware they had the measles when they visited the campus.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- Amazon sells ‘autism cure’ books that suggest children drink toxic, bleach-like substances | WIRED UK
- ‘Church’ to offer ‘miracle cure’ despite FDA warnings against drinking bleach | US news | The Guardian
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Bring Legislation against Toxic “Cures” in the United States! | Amanda Seigler