Issaquah High School was closed Thursday so staff members’ immunization statuses could be confirmed after a person who was infected with measles spent multiple days at the school while contagious. In a letter sent home to parents by Seattle & King County Public Health, officials said the infected patient was at the campus between May 6 and 9. The person was not yet aware they had the measles when they visited the campus.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Covid-19: beware online tests and cures, experts say | World news | The Guardian
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- Why Can The FDA Take Swift Action with Jim Bakker, But No Action Against “Bleach Cures” In Four Years? | Melissa Eaton via The Autistic Avenger
- Stop letting Autistic babies be fed bleach in both ends, everyone. | The Autistic Avenger