Issaquah High School was closed Thursday so staff members’ immunization statuses could be confirmed after a person who was infected with measles spent multiple days at the school while contagious. In a letter sent home to parents by Seattle & King County Public Health, officials said the infected patient was at the campus between May 6 and 9. The person was not yet aware they had the measles when they visited the campus.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Autism: A Real Epidemic Or Better Counting? | Part 2 Of A Series
- Deaths at Scientology drug treatment program Narconon bring investigation | Aug. 16, 2012
- Autism and Childhood Vaccines Hearing Testimony: John Upledger | April 6, 2000
- Autism and Childhood Vaccines Hearing Testimony: Mary Megson | April 6, 2000
- Autism and Childhood Vaccines Hearing Testimony: Michael Goldberg | April 6, 2000