There aren’t many rallies where you would find a protestor holding an “In God We Trust” sign standing next to another with a “My Body My Choice” placard. But so it was at the “anti-vaxxer” rally Tuesday at the Capitol, where the crowd was equal parts crunchy progressive and religious conservative, the loudspeakers blasting both “Get Up Stand Up” and “God Bless the USA.” Certainly, the vaccine debate challenges our ideological assumptions and our usual political divides. Before we continue, I should say that I consider vaccines to one of civilization’s great advancements, and the debate about them only proves how privileged we are. Vaccines are victims of their own success. They have been so good at eliminating the terrifying diseases of the past that we no longer remember the terror.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Amazon Is Now Donating To Scientology’s Drugs Education Charity | IFLScience
- Quackery Exposed: Ozone Saunas | Fierce Autie
- 2020 Guest Quack: Stephanie Belseth, MAN, CPNP MAN, CPNP | Fierce Autie
- 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Christian Bogner | Fierce Autie
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland