The Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN), the leading national advocacy organization run by and for Autistic people speaking for ourselves, and the Association for Autistic Community (AAC), an Autistic-run organization focusing on advancing Autistic community and culture, issued the following statement on November 12th, 2013 regarding Autism Speaks’ “Autism Speaks to Washington” Policy Summit: We …
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- As Seen On Facebook | Wow, the autistic hate here from William Shatner. | Eve Reiland
- Disability Advocates Decry ‘Public Charge’ Rule Limiting Aid For Immigrants – Disability Scoop
- Sesame Street Must End Their Partnership With Autism Speaks | The Mary Sue
- Sesame Street autism controversy: Julia is a great character, but the show must end its partnership with Autism Speaks.
- A Prominent Autism Group Has Cut Ties With ‘Sesame Street’ Over New PSAs Featuring Autistic Muppet