HARTFORD — About 150 people who do not want to be forced to vaccinate their children threatened Monday to vote against lawmakers who might remove Connecticut’s wide-ranging religious exemption.
But during a seven-hour hearing on a plan to end the exemption, amid a recent report about declining Connecticut vaccination rates particularly in religious and private schools, at least one lawmaker said she was offended by the potential promised payback, charging that she does not make decisions based on possible political retribution.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Malta is not immune to measles, or ignorance
- MEASLES SHOCK: One in 10 Swindon primary school pupils not protected from disease | Swindon Advertiser
- Dodgy doc ‘blamed’ for UK measles rise and his bizarre relationship with Elle MacPherson – World News – Mirror Online
- Blow for vaccination law foes — Advocates: Punish other NYPD in Garners death — NYC welfare numbers drop – POLITICO
- FDA Warns People Not to Ingest Mineral Solution for Cancer Treatment