HARTFORD — About 150 people who do not want to be forced to vaccinate their children threatened Monday to vote against lawmakers who might remove Connecticut’s wide-ranging religious exemption.
But during a seven-hour hearing on a plan to end the exemption, amid a recent report about declining Connecticut vaccination rates particularly in religious and private schools, at least one lawmaker said she was offended by the potential promised payback, charging that she does not make decisions based on possible political retribution.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- Amazon sells ‘autism cure’ books that suggest children drink toxic, bleach-like substances | WIRED UK
- ‘Church’ to offer ‘miracle cure’ despite FDA warnings against drinking bleach | US news | The Guardian
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Bring Legislation against Toxic “Cures” in the United States! | Amanda Seigler