Despite being identified as ‘gifted and talented’, my son’s only notable progression through primary school was his crippling anxiety – our education system just isn’t designed for minds like his and mine.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- Amazon sells ‘autism cure’ books that suggest children drink toxic, bleach-like substances | WIRED UK
- Females with Aspergers Syndrome Checklist by Samantha Craft – Everyday Aspie
- ‘Church’ to offer ‘miracle cure’ despite FDA warnings against drinking bleach | US news | The Guardian
- FDA Warns That Washington State Church Miracle Cure Is Just Bleach