Published on May 10, 2019
Hi friends! In this vlog I discuss rest and recovery and what it looks like for me as an #ActuallyAutistic and chronically ill person, #PeeMath and why I won’t be watching Endgame in theatre, and an #OwnVoices book recommendation.
Avengers: Endgame’s 3-hour runtime is a stark reminder of Hollywood’s Hidden Ableism by Vilisa Thompson http://www.mtv.com/news/3122683/aveng…
Vilissa Thompson’s Twitter https://twitter.com/VilissaThompson Failure to Communicate by Kaia Sønderby on Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3…
TWs: Mentions of eugenics, genocide, and slavery; reference to childhood abuse and CSA; a hunting scene, animal death, and gun violence.
– Culture & Community –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- Females with Aspergers Syndrome Checklist by Samantha Craft – Everyday Aspie
- Online groups falsely promote bleach as autism ‘cure’
- Todd Rundgren’s Advice to Young Artists: Be Free and Fearless, Make Art That Expresses Your True Self, and Never Mind the Critics | Open Culture
- Defining Autism? Consider the Source – Everyday Aspie