Sometimes, when I can’t sleep, I mentally revisit the various homes of my childhood, wandering from room to room, turning on lights and peering in closets until I conk out.Turns out these imaginary tours are also handy mnemonic tools, as Vox’s Dean Peterson explains above.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Body of missing 5-year-old boy with autism found | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio
- Arsenal Women fined £50,000 after dismissal of autistic coach judged ‘act of discrimination’
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa October 7, 2008
- Mum of girl with Down’s Syndrome furious as Twitter won’t remove abusive tweets – Daily Star
- Willow Dunn: Body of 4-year-old with Down Syndrome found eaten by rats after dad left her to starve to death | MEAWW