Sometimes, when I can’t sleep, I mentally revisit the various homes of my childhood, wandering from room to room, turning on lights and peering in closets until I conk out.Turns out these imaginary tours are also handy mnemonic tools, as Vox’s Dean Peterson explains above.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Teen Activist Greta Thunberg Sets Sail in Zero-Carbon Atlantic Voyage | Inside Edition
- Anti-Vax Mom Asks For Prayers After Daughter Is Vaccinated. Internet Responds In Predictable Fashion | IFLScience
- Mom of Three Dies 5 Months After Contracting Measles | CafeMom
- It’s a strange world, after all: Orac vs. The Shat and fake news over…Autism Speaks? | ScienceBlogs | Circa April 6, 2017.
- Widow with Down syndrome shows the power of love after husband’s death – CBS News