Sometimes, when I can’t sleep, I mentally revisit the various homes of my childhood, wandering from room to room, turning on lights and peering in closets until I conk out.Turns out these imaginary tours are also handy mnemonic tools, as Vox’s Dean Peterson explains above.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Why Is Lying About Vaccines Not Criminal? – VAXOPEDIA
- An Autistic Perspective – Autistic Burnout – Neurodivergent Rebel
- School Names Boy with Autism ‘Most Likely to Get Lost in a Crowd’
- Florida cop convicted of lesser charge in controversial shooting – CBS News
- Stem Cell Company Persuades Employers To Steer Workers Toward Controversial Therapy | California Healthline