Facebook removed multiple pages and groups connected to Kerri Rivera. Rivera promotes the use of bleach to cure and heal autism.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Amazon sells ‘autism cure’ books that suggest children drink toxic, bleach-like substances | WIRED UK
- ‘Church’ to offer ‘miracle cure’ despite FDA warnings against drinking bleach | US news | The Guardian
- FDA Warns That Washington State Church Miracle Cure Is Just Bleach
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Wacky Church Under Fire Over ‘Miracle Cure’ | Circa 2016