Well, somebody on a TV show is having trouble giving up a bookcase. They had it since they were a kid. That’s what they said. I guess it bugs me that people feel a need to hold on to things beyond …
– Culture & Community –
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- “Jewish Neurodivergent Pride” by fierceautie | Redbubble
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%