SEATTLE (KOMO) – The number of children living with autism has risen 15-percent over the past two years. Now, many popular attractions are learning how to cater to that growing population. One such place is Seattle’s Pacific Science Center. It has butterflies that are fragile and gentle. As the colors perform their delicate dance, it brings a smile to 3-year-old Dexter.
– Parenting –
- Controversial new Channel 4 documentary faces backlash
- ‘VeggieTales’ creator blasts children’s television shows for including LGBTQ characters / LGBTQ Nation
- As Seen On Facebook | Wow, the autistic hate here from William Shatner. | Eve Reiland
- Grief isn’t “natural” – it’s a product of ableism. | Suburban Autistics
- PACEY raises concerns about Channel 4’s ‘Train your baby like a dog’ | PACEY