SEATTLE (KOMO) – The number of children living with autism has risen 15-percent over the past two years. Now, many popular attractions are learning how to cater to that growing population. One such place is Seattle’s Pacific Science Center. It has butterflies that are fragile and gentle. As the colors perform their delicate dance, it brings a smile to 3-year-old Dexter.
– Parenting –
- Aide hit autistic pupil in past but allowed back into classroom | Miami Herald
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Online groups falsely promote bleach as autism ‘cure’
- Autistic Ill. teen allegedly verbally attacked for wearing military gear gets worldwide support from veterans
- 50 Ways Society Gaslights and Stonewalls Autistic People | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective