Everybody is a collection of identities. I am a woman, a daughter, a friend, and I am autistic. Most recently, I have added “lawyer” to my collection of identities. Although I graduated law school less than a year ago, my identity and privilege as a…
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience