KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A police report detailing how Steven Nelson allegedly repeatedly raped a 14-year-old girl with autism, while his partner, Paula Stark, allegedly knew about it and said nothing is as disturbing as any. The facts of the case came to light on April 12, when the girl, able to speak only in fragments, told her teacher at George Caleb Bingham Middle School that her “bottom hurt.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Why Does William Shatner Bully Autistic People?
- Teen Activist Greta Thunberg Sets Sail in Zero-Carbon Atlantic Voyage | Inside Edition
- Anti-Vax Mom Asks For Prayers After Daughter Is Vaccinated. Internet Responds In Predictable Fashion | IFLScience
- Mom of Three Dies 5 Months After Contracting Measles | CafeMom
- It’s a strange world, after all: Orac vs. The Shat and fake news over…Autism Speaks? | ScienceBlogs | Circa April 6, 2017.