KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A police report detailing how Steven Nelson allegedly repeatedly raped a 14-year-old girl with autism, while his partner, Paula Stark, allegedly knew about it and said nothing is as disturbing as any. The facts of the case came to light on April 12, when the girl, able to speak only in fragments, told her teacher at George Caleb Bingham Middle School that her “bottom hurt.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Aide hit autistic pupil in past but allowed back into classroom | Miami Herald
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Bring Legislation against Toxic “Cures” in the United States! | Amanda Seigler
- Online groups falsely promote bleach as autism ‘cure’
- Parents appalled by autistic son’s alleged abuse at group home | Arizona News | azfamily.com