As one of the holiest Jewish celebrations of the year arrives, families in the Hasidic section of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, face a dilemma.”Say you have six kids that want to come to the Seder, with all the grandchildren,” said Eli Banash, 32, a member of the Orthodox community who works in Williamsburg.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Archived | TalkAutism: Vaccine Injuries: Legal Issues and Autism with Jeff Sells | Circa October 22, 2002 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Autism Coalition: What Is Autism?, Common Characteristics & Possible Causes | Circa December 2003 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Autism Speaks: Learn The Signs | Circa February 2005 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Autistic Voices Worldwide: From Autistic Burnout And Suffering To Autistic Poetry & More | October 6, 2021
- Archived | Autism Speaks Grants Related to Potential Environmental Factors in Autism | Circa 2005 – 2007 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory