As cannabis legalization continues to spread in the United States, old stereotypes of uncouth stoners and burnouts are on the decline. Nouveau “potheads” are less like old Cheech and Chong routines and more like … your neighbors. With the mainstreaming of everything from cannabis delivery services, apps and designer head shops to the phenomenon that is CBD, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. Especially in the Bay Area, where so much cannabis culture has been made (including the coining of the term “420”), long-held traditions are blending with new mores.
– Cannabis –
- UFCW: Meet America’s Most Powerful Cannabis Union – Rolling Stone
- Measles Outbreak: End To Religious Exemptions For Vaccinations Signed Into Law In New York State – CBS New York
- Scientists Find Evidence of Dank Weed at 2,500-Year-Old Funeral Site – VICE
- Tokyo Olympic CEO reminds all: Cannabis is banned in Japan – ABC News
- Medical Marijuana Probably Won’t Stop the Opioid Crisis – The Atlantic