As cannabis legalization continues to spread in the United States, old stereotypes of uncouth stoners and burnouts are on the decline. Nouveau “potheads” are less like old Cheech and Chong routines and more like … your neighbors. With the mainstreaming of everything from cannabis delivery services, apps and designer head shops to the phenomenon that is CBD, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. Especially in the Bay Area, where so much cannabis culture has been made (including the coining of the term “420”), long-held traditions are blending with new mores.
– Cannabis –
- 5 Trends That Will Dominate the Cannabis Landscape in 2020
- 2019 ending on high note for marijuana users | Cops and Courts | theoaklandpress.com
- Recreational marijuana in Illinois: What you need to know | Medical marijuana | stltoday.com
- Will marijuana become legal in New York in 2020? | WBFO
- Florida man passes out marijuana ‘because it was Christmas’ – NBC2 News