As cannabis legalization continues to spread in the United States, old stereotypes of uncouth stoners and burnouts are on the decline. Nouveau “potheads” are less like old Cheech and Chong routines and more like … your neighbors. With the mainstreaming of everything from cannabis delivery services, apps and designer head shops to the phenomenon that is CBD, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. Especially in the Bay Area, where so much cannabis culture has been made (including the coining of the term “420”), long-held traditions are blending with new mores.
– Cannabis –
- Cannabis users may need more anesthesia for surgery – Reuters
- Cannabis-Themed Beverages Go Mainstream
- No Shocker: Cannabis Industry Remains Male Stronghold, Says New Report
- With the mainstreaming of cannabis, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. – SFChronicle.com
- If You Use Weed, It Could Take Twice As Much Anesthesia to Sedate You