As cannabis legalization continues to spread in the United States, old stereotypes of uncouth stoners and burnouts are on the decline. Nouveau “potheads” are less like old Cheech and Chong routines and more like … your neighbors. With the mainstreaming of everything from cannabis delivery services, apps and designer head shops to the phenomenon that is CBD, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. Especially in the Bay Area, where so much cannabis culture has been made (including the coining of the term “420”), long-held traditions are blending with new mores.
– Cannabis –
- Covid-19 Is Helping Make 2020 A Record Year For Cannabis Sales
- Disabled Iraq veteran faces five years in Alabama prison for legally prescribed medical marijuana
- U.S. House Approves Amendment to Protect State-Legal Cannabis Businesses from Federal Intervention – Cannabis Business Times
- Coronavirus: Pelosi defends cannabis banking provision in COVID-19 bill
- House Passes Spending Bill with Cannabis Protections