Like with all drugs we take, there are good and bad effects that come with cannabis. But a new study out Monday suggests that one of these bad side effects could be a strange tolerance to anesthesia. It found that Colorado residents who regularly use cannabis needed up to twice as many powerful sedatives before a procedure.
– Cannabis –
- UFCW: Meet America’s Most Powerful Cannabis Union – Rolling Stone
- Measles Outbreak: End To Religious Exemptions For Vaccinations Signed Into Law In New York State – CBS New York
- Scientists Find Evidence of Dank Weed at 2,500-Year-Old Funeral Site – VICE
- Tokyo Olympic CEO reminds all: Cannabis is banned in Japan – ABC News
- Medical Marijuana Probably Won’t Stop the Opioid Crisis – The Atlantic