Like with all drugs we take, there are good and bad effects that come with cannabis. But a new study out Monday suggests that one of these bad side effects could be a strange tolerance to anesthesia. It found that Colorado residents who regularly use cannabis needed up to twice as many powerful sedatives before a procedure.
– Cannabis –
- 5 Trends That Will Dominate the Cannabis Landscape in 2020
- 2019 ending on high note for marijuana users | Cops and Courts | theoaklandpress.com
- Recreational marijuana in Illinois: What you need to know | Medical marijuana | stltoday.com
- Will marijuana become legal in New York in 2020? | WBFO
- Florida man passes out marijuana ‘because it was Christmas’ – NBC2 News