Like with all drugs we take, there are good and bad effects that come with cannabis. But a new study out Monday suggests that one of these bad side effects could be a strange tolerance to anesthesia. It found that Colorado residents who regularly use cannabis needed up to twice as many powerful sedatives before a procedure.
– Cannabis –
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal
- Covid-19 Is Helping Make 2020 A Record Year For Cannabis Sales
- Disabled Iraq veteran faces five years in Alabama prison for legally prescribed medical marijuana
- U.S. House Approves Amendment to Protect State-Legal Cannabis Businesses from Federal Intervention – Cannabis Business Times
- Coronavirus: Pelosi defends cannabis banking provision in COVID-19 bill