Like with all drugs we take, there are good and bad effects that come with cannabis. But a new study out Monday suggests that one of these bad side effects could be a strange tolerance to anesthesia. It found that Colorado residents who regularly use cannabis needed up to twice as many powerful sedatives before a procedure.
– Cannabis –
- Illegal Marijuana Market Is Thriving in USA Amid Legalization of Weed – Rolling Stone
- Cannabis users may need more anesthesia for surgery – Reuters
- Cannabis-Themed Beverages Go Mainstream
- No Shocker: Cannabis Industry Remains Male Stronghold, Says New Report
- With the mainstreaming of cannabis, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. – SFChronicle.com