(Reuters Health) – People who regularly use cannabis may need more than twice the usual dose of anesthesia for surgery, a U.S. study suggests.
– Cannabis –
- UFCW: Meet America’s Most Powerful Cannabis Union – Rolling Stone
- Measles Outbreak: End To Religious Exemptions For Vaccinations Signed Into Law In New York State – CBS New York
- Scientists Find Evidence of Dank Weed at 2,500-Year-Old Funeral Site – VICE
- Tokyo Olympic CEO reminds all: Cannabis is banned in Japan – ABC News
- Medical Marijuana Probably Won’t Stop the Opioid Crisis – The Atlantic