(Reuters Health) – People who regularly use cannabis may need more than twice the usual dose of anesthesia for surgery, a U.S. study suggests.
– Cannabis –
- Despite Uncertain Laws, Hemp and Cannabis Jobs Expand
- Nation’s First Cannabis Cafe Opens for Business | abc13.com
- Mexico Unveiled Its Recreational Cannabis Bill: 8 Things You Need to Know | The Motley Fool
- Meet Pot’s Most Prestigious Brands To Make The Luxury Meets Cannabis Conference Cut
- Marijuana Industry Finally Has The Attention Of Senator McConnell, But Is It Using It Wisely?