(Reuters Health) – People who regularly use cannabis may need more than twice the usual dose of anesthesia for surgery, a U.S. study suggests.
– Cannabis –
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal
- Covid-19 Is Helping Make 2020 A Record Year For Cannabis Sales
- Disabled Iraq veteran faces five years in Alabama prison for legally prescribed medical marijuana
- U.S. House Approves Amendment to Protect State-Legal Cannabis Businesses from Federal Intervention – Cannabis Business Times
- Coronavirus: Pelosi defends cannabis banking provision in COVID-19 bill