|Eve Ensler: Ambiguous UpSparkles From The Heart Of The Park: Mic Check/Occupy Wall Street (Part 2)|
What I heard in each person I spoke to in Zuccotti Park was a much deeper vision and hunger, not for fixing or reform but for something new, something they would have a hand in, something radical, from the roots, from the park.
|Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: The Fracking Industry’s War On The New York Times — And The Truth|
Superb investigative journalism by the New York Times has brought the paper under attack by the natural gas industry, whose spinning and obfuscation is impeding leaders striving to institute sensible regulations.
|David H. Murdock: My Healthy, Weekly Shopping List|
Even though I am Chairman of Dole Food Company, I do most of my own grocery shopping. Below I provide an example of a partial grocery list of what I might buy in any given week.
|Bill Zimmerman: The Movement Next Time|
We veterans of the Sixties have become encrusted with doubt. I’m putting mine aside and going to Wall Street. This kernel of activism might spawn a powerful populist movement, and if it does, I want to help it along.
|Rachel Fine: I Now Pronounce You… Girlie|
The idea of being somebody’s wife kinda freaks me out! Am I alone here or are other modern day Rosie the Riveters out there struggling in silence?
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 14, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 10, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa Apr 7, 2015