|Leigh Vinocur, M.D.: 5 Tips for Reducing Black Friday Shopping Stress|
Remember, if your stress is related to debt be strong before you hit the computer for those pre-Black Friday deals or set your alarm for 3 a.m. to be there when the doors open.
|Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Big Carbon’s Sock Puppets Declare War on America and the Planet|
The war by America’s carbon and nuclear energy industries and their right wing allies against our country’s burgeoning cleantech industry is damaging our economy and subverting our national security, just as it has in the past led us into oil wars.
|Meathead: Where Is the Outrage Against the War on Thanksgiving?|
Why is there not a booming outcry about the creeping of “Black Friday” into Thanksgiving Thursday? Why are we letting greedy merchants steal this unique national family valued event from their clerks, stockboys, cashiers, and managers?
|Jeffrey Sachs: Washington Leaves Millions to Die|
For a government that spends $1.9 billion every single day on the military, Washington’s unwillingness to follow through on its $1.33 billion pledge to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB, and Malaria to save millions of lives is a new depth of cynicism and recklessness.
|Esther Wojcicki: Why I Am Thankful|
We are a country who says the glass is half empty instead of half full. We need to change our perspective, at least on Thanksgiving. We all have reasons to be thankful.
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 14, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 10, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa Apr 7, 2015