AutismOne 2019 Conference
The most rewarding educational and networking experience you can have at any autism conference!
An exceptional value as you gather new hope, answers, help, and direction.
New to the autism diagnosis? Come hear the “Newly Diagnosed” track just for you!
Yearning to learn more? Hear the “Biomedical Research and Treatments” track!
This conference will help you answer and understand important concepts:
- Recovery from autism is possible and children get better!
- There are medical comorbidities of autism that, when treated, allow the child to enjoy improved learning and behavior.
On the autism journey a little while? Come hear the latest research and healing information!
Medical professional? Hear renowned researchers present the latest cutting-edge autism research.
Conference track highlights include:
- Membrane Medicine track
- PANDAS/PANS track (pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infections and pediatric acute-onset neuropsychiatric syndrome)
- 4th Annual International HPV Vaccine Education Symposium
- Focus for Health Advocacy Training track
- Chiropractic Pediatric Continuing Education Credit Program with Emphasis on Autism
- Endocannabinoid Medicine track
- ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder) track
- Culinary Day: Culinary Day on a Budget
- And a special surprise panel that illuminates the bigger picture that affects your family’s world
The AutismOne 2019 Conference will be held May 22-26, 2019, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, IL.
“AutismOne always has the cutting-edge information years ahead of any other autism conference. You hear it first at AutismOne.” ~Janet Cakir, PhD
WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, LECTURES:
THURSDAY, MAY 23, LECTURES, MOVIES, PANELS:
FRIDAY, MAY 24, LECTURES AND PANELS:
SATURDAY, MAY 25, LECTURES AND PANELS:
SUNDAY, MAY 26, LECTURES: