Hello there! Callum Brazzo here, continuing to make Autistic Lincs.
I am feeling overjoyed that our one-year anniversary week was so well received and this is massive encouragement to keep bringing more live content.
If you are not online or you don’t know what happened, last week I was at the esteemed Gosberton House Academy, listed as autism specialist, and I sat down to talk to the principle Louise Stanton and listen to the children’s perspective of their school.
I was impressed.
– Culture & Community –
- You don’t speak for Low-functioning autistics – Lysik’an
- ReelReviews: FirstBorn (2016) – CrankyAutistic
- Happy Days – Spiez – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Great Metal Albums of 1985: Keel- The Right to Rock | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Captain Marvel: Chicken Soup for my 90s Feminist Soul – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog