A girl with Asperger’s syndrome who had been missing for a week has been found, Fresno (California) police reported Monday, March 11, 2019. Marissa Wilkerson, 13, had been missing since Sunday, March 3.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Holland shooting: Gunman opens fire on tram in Dutch city of Utrecht | Daily Mail Online
- INCLUDES ABA | Legal, health-care systems struggle to meet needs of wayward youth with autism – The Nevada Independent
- Woman ‘tortured autistic boy, 4, leaving every inch of his broken body injured’ – Mirror Online
- Woman ‘kidnapped pal’s autistic son, 4, and tortured him to death leaving every inch of him with injuries’
- Amazon Is Still Selling Books Recommending Dangerous And Fake ‘Cures’ For Autism