The movie Vaxxed, produced and directedby Andrew Wakefield, also features a British woman, Polly Tommey, who appears in several scenes in the movie and is listed as one of the seven producers. She has also been appearing with Del Bigtree and Andrew Wakefield at Q&A sessions following screenings of the movie. Ms. Tommey is well-known in UK autism circles, but not so well in the US.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com