Autism is a condition that can cause developmental delays, trouble with communication and repetitive behavior. In 2017, one of America’s most enduring children’s programs introduced a character with autism, and new research suggests a little information can go a long way toward making all kids feel included.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- California Governor Signs Marijuana Tax Fairness Bill But Vetoes Cannabis In Hospitals
- Sia: Addictions, A Misdiagnosed Bipolarity And A New Ailment
- Katie Price joins son Harvey on stage at Autism’s Got Talent charity event | Daily Mail Online