Autism is a condition that can cause developmental delays, trouble with communication and repetitive behavior. In 2017, one of America’s most enduring children’s programs introduced a character with autism, and new research suggests a little information can go a long way toward making all kids feel included.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Don’t Count on Lower Premiums Despite Pandemic-Driven Boon for Insurers | California Healthline
- #QuackWatch | Don’t Fall for This Video: Hydroxychloroquine Is Not a COVID-19 Cure | California Healthline
- Great Metal Albums of 1986: Celtic Frost- Tragic Serenades | 80smetalman’s Blog
- A Physicist Examines the Scientific Accuracy of Physics Shown in Major Movies: Batman, Gravity, Contact, Interstellar, Star Trek & More | Open Culture
- Before – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.