Autism is a condition that can cause developmental delays, trouble with communication and repetitive behavior. In 2017, one of America’s most enduring children’s programs introduced a character with autism, and new research suggests a little information can go a long way toward making all kids feel included.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- As Seen On Facebook | How Long Before Scientists Realize Some Basic Facts About Autistics? – Âûtistic News Feed
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings | Bored Panda
- Royal commission on disability hears of abuse, bullying of school students, on day one | 7NEWS.com.au