Measles outbreaks across the nation are prompting state lawmakers to consider eliminating vaccination exemptions for religious and personal beliefs that have been claimed by the parents of some children.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Dan Olmsted & Age of Autism | Wikipedia
- AutismOne throws their support behind the Geiers in “Autism Science Digest” | Left Brain Right Brain | Circa June 2011
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Anti-Vaxxers Suit To Stop Religious Exemption Law Denied [POLL] | Bedford, NY Patch
- Anti-Vaxxers Fail to Block New York Law Eliminating Religious Exemptions to Vaccine Requirements