IPOH, Feb 24 — Parents who are influenced by anti-vaccine groups have caused the number of children vaccinated against measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) to drop to 89 per cent.
Deputy Health Minister Dr Lee Boon Chye said to ensure the population is protected from the infectious diseases, ideally the coverage should be 95 per cent.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Archived | TalkAutism: Vaccine Injuries: Legal Issues and Autism with Jeff Sells | Circa October 22, 2002 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Autism Coalition: What Is Autism?, Common Characteristics & Possible Causes | Circa December 2003 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Autism Speaks: Learn The Signs | Circa February 2005 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Autistic Voices Worldwide: From Autistic Burnout And Suffering To Autistic Poetry & More | October 6, 2021
- Archived | Autism Speaks Grants Related to Potential Environmental Factors in Autism | Circa 2005 – 2007 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory