The art of hand-coloring or tinting black and white photographs has been around, the Vox video above explains, since the earliest days of photography itself. “But these didn’t end up looking super realistic,” at least not next to their modern counterparts, created with computers.
– Special Interests –
- We Are Not Okay // Spoiler Free Review!! // A Feminist Tale on Supporting Other Women – CrankyAutistic
- Warehouse Book Haul #1 – CrankyAutistic
- How Fashion Helps Me Embrace Being Autistic
- Kayla Cromer is an Autistic Actress. Autistic Girls and Women Have Been Waiting for This. – Rooted in Rights
- What I Read in April ’19 – CrankyAutistic