The art of hand-coloring or tinting black and white photographs has been around, the Vox video above explains, since the earliest days of photography itself. “But these didn’t end up looking super realistic,” at least not next to their modern counterparts, created with computers.
– Special Interests –
- A Disappointment. My Thanks to You. And I Shan’t Give Up! | Atypical 60
- An Animated Introduction to Friedrich Nietzsche’s Life & Thought | Open Culture
- Great Metal Albums of 1985: Keel- The Right to Rock | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Captain Marvel: Chicken Soup for my 90s Feminist Soul – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- The CIA’s Rectal Tool Kit for Spies–Created for Truly Desperate Situations During The Cold War | Open Culture