The Rosie Result is the third book in a series about the autistic geneticist, Don Tillman. I really enjoyed this book. It was very refreshing to read as one can clearly spot the autistic voices tha…
– Culture & Community –
- You don’t speak for Low-functioning autistics – Lysik’an
- ReelReviews: FirstBorn (2016) – CrankyAutistic
- Happy Days – Spiez – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Great Metal Albums of 1985: Keel- The Right to Rock | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Captain Marvel: Chicken Soup for my 90s Feminist Soul – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog